Wednesday, December 29, 2010

~Book Review~ Lady Fortescue Steps Out

Lady Fortescue Steps Out (The Poor Relation #1)Lady Fortescue Steps Out by Marion Chesney

My rating: 4 of 5 pearls (reviewed Nov 17, 2010)


I've read this before and it's a delightful read if you don't care about the whys and wherefores of "correct" writing. If you read strictly for enjoyment, this book is light and amusing, a very pleasant way to spend an hour or two. I laughed out loud more than once. Marion Chesney's books always make me chuckle.

A side note: Although a romance, a LOT of time is spent with characters other than the romantic leads. This is the first book of a six-book series and some time is spent setting up the storyline that stretches through all six books.


View all my reviews on Goodreads

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin