Tuesday, August 9, 2011

~Book Review~ Emma's Dragon

Emma's Dragon: A Fairly Horrible Love Story

My rating: 3.8 of 5 pearls

Emma sees a dragon and tells the local deputy, a man whose belief in her story is a bit strange, to say the least.

This is very well-written story, cute albeit in a twisted, morbid kind of way. Really, it was right up my alley...a bit too much in that I suspected the twist fairly early on. However, had it ended any other way, I'd have been very disappointed in the story and the author.

I'd recommend this to anyone who likes dragon stories that don't follow the norm, anyone who likes strangeness, and anyone who likes romance that isn't what it seems.

*Disclaimer: I was not paid in any way for this review. I purchased this eBook from Amazon at full price.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin