Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Winners of "Troubled Hearts"

Hello, loyal readers! I am sorry for the slight delay in announcing the winners of Donna Hatch's Regency novella, Trouble Hearts. I am preparing for NaNoWriMo and procrastination has always been my biggest fault. :o)

That said, here are the two fortunate ladies who won this drawing:

Christy
&
Brooke

Now, I don't have last names. Christy left comment #4 and Brooke left comment #8. Ladies, you are in for a treat!

You have 7 days from this post to contact me, jaimeygrant(at)yahoo(dot)com, with your email. I will forward the information on to Donna. Please allow Donna some time to email the file. She is a busy lady, which is good since we all look forward to her future releases. :o)

In closing, thank you, Donna, for answering my questions and providing such a great prize for my readers. Thank you, readers, for participating. I hope you enjoyed the interview and will check out Donna's work. You won't be sorry.

The Stranger She Married can be purchased in paperback from Amazon and The Wild Rose Press, as well as directly from the author on her blog or website. E-books are available for the Kindle in Amazon's Kindle Store and in PDF, MS Reader, and HTML formats from The Wild Rose Press. Troubled Hearts can be purchased from The Wild Rose Press in PDF, MS Reader and HTML formats.

*Winner was selected using Random.org.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin