Saturday, April 9, 2011

Good News!

Faithful readers, I apologize for my previous whiny post. I have found a book that literally GRABBED my attention and simply won't let it go. It's not romance or even close. It's a thriller. I'm so into this book that I think about it when I'm not reading it. It's been quite a while since that's happened. 

Kronos by Jeremy Robinson. 

Unbelievably interesting, attention-grabbing, thought-provoking...I could go on and on. I won't. I haven't even finished it yet. I will provide a review here once I'm done, even though it's not a romance. 



As far as questionable contents go (and I know my readers want to know), I've seen the F-bomb in this book once...so far. To be totally honest, I expected to see it more than that. I'll give a more in-depth review when I've finished. 

Thank you all for your patience. :o)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin