Friday, July 29, 2011

Did I Review Your Book?

Have I reviewed one or more of your books or stories? Then grab this pretty little button to proudly display on your website or blog. (I saw this idea on Novella Reviews and LOVED IT so much that I whipped up a button of my own.) Simply follow the directions under the button located in the sidebar. You can choose the smaller button from the sidebar or take the larger one shown here. It's your choice.

The buttons here are PNG files. They have transparent backgrounds so the color of your site comes through. If you'd prefer a JPG button with a specific color background, just drop me an email at jaimeygrant{at}yahoo{dot}com and I'll send it along. 

If anyone's curious, the book in the pic is my 1931 copy of Three Eighteenth Century Romances, opened to a random page in The Romance of the Forest (1791) by Mrs. Ann Radcliffe. One day, I'll finish reading that story and review it too. :OP

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin